Friday, April 27, 2012

Trusting

Learning to trust God daily. Its a never ending process and something I will always have to work on. Every time I do though, its a blessing. Life can be hard and confusing at times, but God is joy and when I dwell on that, any sadness is not justified.
 Be joyful always, pray continually. 1 Thessalonians 5:16 

Completely giving up faith in our own lives, ability, others, and relying solely on God is really the most liberating feeling in the world. Logic says that should be a rather constricting act to be forced to rely only on an unseen being. Logic falls short grasp the awesomeness of God though. 
It's a daily quest to try to trust ourselves to God, but a worthy one. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your comments on healing. I believe in healing and have experienced it in my own life. Your comments, for some reason, help me to stay in that faith. I have experienced a trust in Father's love and His Word, but have noticed that it fades if we do not keep feeding it with the Word and good preaching. When my husband told me that our marriage was over two years ago, I asked Father God to restore our relationship. When I finished my petition, I heard in my spirit: "Now ACT like it is already done." I realized how important that was and at that moment, I was filled up with the joy of the LORD and it's still with me today, two years and a restored marriage later. That's when I understood that faith is a STANDING on HIS PROMISES IN THE WORD as if it is ALREADY COME TO PASS. (I'm only emphasizing, not shouting with caps.)